Various provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), or Obamacare, have already taken effect, but the biggest changes are coming soon. These changes will have an impact on your family. Now is the time to become informed about exactly how these changes will impact you and your family. Below are three major
Many small businesses have decided that providing health insurance as a benefit to their employees is a sound business decision. However, many of these businesses have struggled to offer this benefit due to its overwhelming cost. Small business owners will soon be able to purchase health insurance in the Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP)
Each state was given the option to set up a state-based insurance Marketplace that will allow individuals and employers to easily compare and evaluate health insurance plans. Through the National Health Insurance Marketplace, residents of the United States and small business owners will be able to compare quality and affordable health insurance options, apply tax
The question everyone wants answered is how much will the Marketplace Health Insurance cost? They are asking this question because people in the United States have routinely skipped receiving medical care due to being unable to afford care. It has been reported that in 2012, approximately 80 million people reported that, during the past year,
- The rollout of Obamacare’s health insuran...
- By 2014, all United States citizens must be cov...
- Most American residents have heard that the onl...
- Thousands of Americans have believed that Obama...
- The ACA keeps in place many parts of the existi...
Health Insurance News
- Northwest Colorado Visiting Nurse Association: Time to sign up for health ... - Steamboat Pilot & Today
- CoOportunity pulling out of Iowa Medicaid expansion plan - DesMoinesRegister.com
- 2015 Nevada Health Insurance Marketplace Update - Clarifying Health (blog)
- Volunteers help flu shot clinic attendees navigate health insurance marketplace - Fayetteville Observer
- Small Business Health Insurance Options for 2015 - Clarifying Health (blog)
- Back to HealthCare.Gov to Shop for Plans in Open-Enrollment Period for 2015 - New York Times
- Next enrollment period brings new challenges to insurance marketplace - STLtoday.com